I love connecting with men and women in the trenches of youth ministry. There is just something about sharing stories and talking shop that is so energizing. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are five ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written more than 1,500 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. You can also find me on Download Youth Ministry Blog.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish three new blog posts a week. I write on leadership, communication, ministry health, spiritual health and youth ministry systems and structures. By subscribing, you’ll get my freshest thoughts straight to your inbox. To get signed up go HERE.
- Buy The Books. In March of 2015, I released my first book Rebuilding Youth Ministry (Ave Maria Press 2015) and in January of 2017, I released my second book Rebuilding Confirmation. These books not only share my story but practical strategies that will help your church build a sustainable youth ministry programs. Get your copy HERE.
- Book me as a speaker. Over the last few years, I have had the pleasure of speaking at national conferences, diocesan events and leading workshops for local parishes. If you have an event or a workshop you would like for me to consider, please visit my speaking page and then set up a consultation HERE.
- Talk to me about training your team. Looking to take your team to the next level? MYM provides training for your volunteers, youth ministers, staff, etc. We’ll talk about working as a team, setting goals and helping you do what God’s called you to do, grow disciples. To set up a consultation click HERE
- Hire me for one on one coaching. While I do my best to answer emails and connect with people through social media, the absolute best way to gain my undivided attention is through one-on-one coaching. To learn more about Marathon Youth Ministry coaching go HERE then let’s set up a consultation HERE.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to contact me HERE.