A BETTER WAY TO BUILD SMALL GROUPS
What if I told you that there is a way to build a youth ministry program that helped both teens and adults go deeper in their faith? What if I told you this program could work with any size group from 8 teens to 800?
For the past 13 years, I’ve personally witnessed the power of small groups in ministry. I’ve wanted to share with as many youth ministry workers as possible what I’ve learned.
And today, after almost a year of hard work, I’m happy to finally announce – exclusively to the MYM community – our MYM HUDDLE: Small Groups From Scratch starting SEPTEMBER 18, 2017!
Currently Enrollment is closed but will open up again in 2018.
What’s a MYM HUDDLE?
It’s a program where like minded church workers who care about the next generation come together to collaborate and learn.
What will we talk about?
- How small groups will benefit your church
- Steps to building a core team that will help you run the program
- What to look for when it comes to content and resources
- Recruiting and training the right volunteers.
- How to get teens to show up, come back and bring their friends
What do members get?
- Three LIVE group coaching sessions with your huddle small group hosted by me. (75 minutes each)
- 6 How-To Videos you can use with your ministry team
- “Small Group From Scratch” Workbook to guide you through the course
- Access to the MYM HUDDLE Facebook Group where you can collaborate with other participants
- Plus more resources for you and your volunteers